Tradepal seeks to bridge the gap between students and campus resources to ensure that collegial information is not just available, but intuitively engages the student. Here’s how tradepal accomplishes this:
Student to Student
Connects students to each other.
Tradepal provides a dedicated campus support network where students can:
- Connect with Peers
- List/Find Student Orgs.
- Organize Study Groups
- List/Find Club Events/Activities
- Exchange Collegial Resources
Instructor to student
Offers instructors a seamless tool to engage with students in-App during class and after class.
Formative Assessment: During class - Assess the mastery of the lesson by students in real-time. Students can message specific questions related to each module.
Corrective Feedback: After class - Instructors engage "virtual office hours" via one-to-one chat, remotely providing individualized support to students.
- Discover campus resources when the need is realized.
- Connect with student support services listed by college departments and offices.
- Connect with Campus Resources: counseling services, food bank/pantry, housing, health services, financial aid workshops, career fairs, speakers, and more...